Perfect for an itchy pet, this anti-flea shampoo from WildWash is handmade with human grade ingredients. With natural ingredients derived from botanicals, it is gentle on your pet's skin.
A blend of natural bug repellents - lemongrass, peppermint and Eucalyptus, it is designed to keep fleas, mosquitoes, mites, ticks and fleas away.
- Anti-flea shampoo
- Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemongrass
- Shampoo for dogs
- Avoid contact with eyes, do not let them lick the shampoo
- Shampoo concentrate
- A pH balanced formula
- No Animal Testing
- Environmentally Friendly
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Free of parabens, Phthlates and PEGs
- No sulphates, phosphates, petrochemicals
- Avoid eye area and do not let any liquid get into the ears
- Check for possible allergens
HUFT Tip: Ticks can be easily picked up in grassy areas. So prevent your pet from rolling around or playing in wild grass or on lawns.
Directions For Use: First, brush the coat as this removes tangles and loosens dirt. Dilute the WildWash shampoo according to the prescribed ratios (preferably with the mixing bottle). Wet your pet's coat (use warm water) and lather in the shampoo. Leave it in for 5 minutes and then, rinse it well. If necessary, repeat the process.