Especially made for dark coloured coats, this shampoo is a blend of natural, botanical derived ingredients. WildWash's process is handmade and uses only human grade ingredients.
This formula uses mandarin, fennel and sweet orange to clear up grease in coats and prevent excessive shedding. Suitable for black, red and copper tone coats, it gives your pet a lustrous coat of fur.
- Product type: Shampoo for dogs
- Formulated for dark and greasy coats
- Mandarin, Sweet orange, Fennel
- 3-Star Rating from ASCAS (Animal Shampoo and Cosmetics Association) Avoid contact with eyes
- A pH balanced formula
- Environmentally Friendly
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Free of parabens, Phthlates and PEGs
- No synthetic fragrances
- No sulphates, phosphates, petrochemicals
- Precautions - Potential allergens, naturally occur in pure essential oils
- Avoid eye area and do not let any liquid get into the ears
- Check for possible allergens
HUFT Tip: A good, healthy coat begins with the right diet and nutrition. Consult a vet to ensure that your pet is getting all the nutrition that he or she requires, this will go a long way in ensuring good healthy (for body and fur).
Directions For Use: First, brush the coat as this removes tangles and loosens dirt. Dilute the WildWash shampoo according to the prescribed ratios (preferably with the mixing bottle). Wet your pet's coat (use warm water) and lather in the shampoo. Leave it in for 5 minutes and then, rinse it well. If necessary, repeat the process.