Made from natural ingredients, this WildWash shampoo is designed for a deep cleanse. No matter how muddy your pet's coat is, this well-formulated shampoo will leave your pet feeling clean and lovely. Imbued with rosemary, peppermint and lemongrass, it leaves behind a lovely fragrance as well. These natural ingredients have bacteria and toxin neutralising products. Thanks to its natural, botanical extract ingredients, it is safe to use regularly.
- Product type: Shampoo for dogs
- Deep cleansing and deodorising shampoo
- Peppermint, Rosemary and Lemongrass ingredients
- A pH balanced formula
- No Animal Testing
- Environmentally Friendly
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Free of parabens, Phthlates and PEGs
- No sulphates, phosphates, petrochemicals
- Avoid eye area and do not let any liquid get into the ears
- Check for possible allergens
HUFT Tip: Remember to give your dog a bath when you are in a calm and relaxed state. Dogs can easily sense your discomfort and if you are uncomfortable, your dog will also be restless and difficult to manage.
Directions For Use: First, brush the coat as this removes tangles and loosens dirt. Dilute the WildWash shampoo according to the prescribed ratios (preferably with the mixing bottle). Wet your pet's coat (use warm water) and lather in the shampoo. Leave it in for 5 minutes and then, rinse it well. If necessary, repeat the process.