Made especially for itchy and dry skin, this shampoo combines natural ingredients that are extracted from botanicals. pH balanced, it is perfect for dry skin.
A blend of Manuka, lavender and Aloe Vera makes for a gentle cleanse while neem and soya bean are naturally anti-fungal and anti-flea. Sea Kelp encourages hair growth. Aloe Vera not only repairs the skin but also soothes insect bites.
- Product type: Shampoo for dogs
- Formulated to nourish dry skin
- Ingredients include Aloe Vera, Manuka and Lavender
- No Animal Testing
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Environmentally Friendly
- Free of parabens, Phthlates and PEGs
- No sulphates, phosphates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances
- For best results follow with WildWash Conditioner
- Avoid eye area and do not let any liquid get into the ears
- Check for possible allergens
HUFT Tip: Using the Zoom Groom or a Heads Up For Tails Pet Grooming glove during your dog's bath helps work up a good lather. More importantly, it massages the skin and encourages blood circulation. This helps the coat become healthier.
Directions For Use: First, brush the coat as this removes tangles and loosens dirt. Dilute the WildWash shampoo according to the prescribed ratios (preferably with the mixing bottle). Wet your pet's coat (use warm water) and lather in the shampoo. Leave it in for 5 minutes and then, rinse it well. If necessary, repeat the process.