Besides giving the coat a cleanse, soothing Aloe Vera and evening primrose oil rehydrate the coat and skin. Fragrance-free, it is a pH-balanced formula that is gentle on your pet's skin and leaves a protected coat.
- Product type: Shampoo for pets
- Aloe Vera and Evening Primrose Oil
- Suitable for pets with sensitive skin
- Can be used for cats, puppies and kittens (of suitable age)
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Environmentally Friendly
- Free of parabens, Phthlates and PEGs
- No sulphates, phosphates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances
- For best results follow with WildWash conditioner
HUFT Tip:Gather all that you need for your dog's bath before you begin, from brushes to towels. This way you don't have to interrupt the bath to hunt for things. This will distract your pet and it may make be difficult to get your pet to settle down again.
Directions For Use:First, brush the coat as this removes tangles and loosens dirt. Dilute the WildWash shampoo according to the prescribed ratios (preferably with the mixing bottle). Wet your pet's coat (use warm water) and lather in the shampoo. Leave it in for 5 minutes and then, rinse it well. If necessary, repeat the process.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT