Amazing replacement of normal dog collars, Heads Up For Tails Taking My Human For A Walk Martingale collar is designed to gently train your over excited dog. The limited slip technology allows the collar to put a gentle pressure on your dog when he or she pulls or tugs. Cute designs, colours and motifs make your pooch center of attention in the park!
- Fits loose and more comfortable than standard collars
- Prevents hair tangles, breakage and skin irritation
- Provides more control and prevents dogs from escaping
- Gentle yet firm
- Relieves pressure on trachea by evenly distributing pressure around the neck rather than directly on the front of the neck.
HOW IT WORKS:
Martingale Collars have 2 loops. The smaller of the loops is called the "Control Loop". This is the portion of the collar that is attached to the leash and tightens when it is pulled. The second loop is the adjustment loop. This is the part of the dog collar that you adjust to the right size to fit your dog.
- S- fits neck size of 12"-18" Width 0.5" (Puppies, Pomeraneans, maltese, lhasa apso)
- M- fits neck size of 18-22" Width 1" (beagle, boxers)
- L- fits neck size of 22"-26” Width 1.3" (basset hounds, Golden retrivers, Labradors, big size dogs)
|Brand||Heads Up For Tails|