Made of super-thin and soft bristles, TLC slicker brushes remove stubborn tangles and mats. Closely placed thin bristles do not hurt your furry one while brushing and is a perfect tool to use before giving your long-haired dog a bath. The slicker brush can be used everyday to keep your dog’s fur tangle and mat free.
Made of natural Bamboo wood, the handles provide great grip and comfort to your hands while grooming your frisky pooch
- Closely placed bristles for perfect de-matting
- Stylish natural bamboo handles to provide great support
- Can be used daily
- Slicker brushes are used on many dog breeds, including Golden Retrievers, Yorkshire Terriers, Cocker Spaniels, and St. Bernards. Longer-haired dogs are more likely to develop mats which will need to be removed.
- Be gentle while using the slicker brush
- Avoid using the slicker brush on damp fur
- Add slicker brush to daily grooming routine to keep mats and tangles away
|Brand||Heads Up For Tails|