A great inclusion in the diet of large birds, this feed is nutritious and flavourful for large parrots, cockatoos, macaws and amazons. These birds tend to enjoy larger pellet sizes.
- Nutritious bird feed
- Natural flavours
- Assortment of fruit
- Larger pellet sizes
- Suitable for large birds including amazons, macaws, cockatoos and large parrots’
- Do not feed above daily-recommended quantities
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Always check with your vet before altering your pet’s diet
Feeding instructions: The below are recommended quantities, adjust them to suit your pet based on your vet’s advice. Feed every day to give your bird a healthy foundation to his or her diet. Always feed only fresh food and have fresh water available at all times.
- For Amazons: 1/2 Cup Daily
- For Macaws, Cockatoos: 1/2 – 1 Cup Daily Precautions:
- Feed only specific qualities that your vet recommends
- Remove uneaten food before each meal
- Wash food and water bowls after each feeding
- Don’t forget to wash your own hands after that
- Store in a cool dry place that is free of any insects and pests. Ensure that you gently push air out of the bag before closing after use.
Ingredients: Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar, Vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Oranges, Apples, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Grapes, Bananas, Iodized salt, Natural flavors, DL-Methionine, Choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin supplement, Biotin, d-Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin supplement, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 supplement, Folic acid), Citric acid (preservative), Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Yellow 5, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Red 40, Yellow 6, Minerals (Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate), Color added, Blue 1, Red 3 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, min 14%; Crude Fat, min 4.0%; Crude Fiber, max 3.5%; Moisture, max 10%; Lysine, min 0.8%; Methionine, min 0.4%; Phosphorus, min 0.4%; Potassium, min 0.5%; Vitamin D, min 500 IU/kg (225 IU/lb); Vitamin E, min 60 IU/kg (25 IU/lb)