Feed that is high in fibre, it helps to keep your rabbit’s digestive system working well. Made with timothy hay, it is carefully tested and well-monitored to ensure that it is devoid of pesticides. - High nutrition rabbit feed
- Suitable for adult rabbits
- Includes timothy hay
- Has plenty of fibre
- Free of pesticides
- Do not feed above daily-recommended quantities
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Always check with your vet before altering your pet’s diet
Recommended Feeding Instructions: Every day, feed ¼ cup for every 5 pounds your pet weighs. Check with a vet on the specific quantities that are suitable for your pet.
- Speak to a vet to identify correct feeding quantities for your pet
- Do not give supplements without prescription of a vet
- Do not leave moist food or moist hay with your rabbit for over 2 hours
- Store feed in a cool dry place that is free of any insects and pests. Ensure that you gently push air out of the bag before closing after use.
Ingredients: Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal, Soybean meal, Wheat middlings, Dried molasses, Sodium bentonite, Flaxseeds, Salt, Calcium propionate, Zinc propionate, preserved with Mixed tocopherols and Citric acid, Choline chloride, DL-Methionine, Zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Dried Yucca schidigera extract, Copper sulfate, Ferrous sulfate, Manganese sulfate, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Sodium selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, Calcium iodate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Cobalt carbonate, Folic acid, Dried Bacillus lichenformis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Copper amino acid complex, Manganese amino acid complex, Rosemary extract Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein, min 14.0%; Crude Fat, min 1.5%; Crude Fiber, min 20.0%; Crude Fiber, max 25.0%; Moisture, max 12%; Calcium, min 0.35%; Calcium, max 0.85%; Phosphorus, min 0.25%; Salt, min. 0.25%; Salt, max 0.75%; Vitamin A, min 5000 IU/lb