The Himalaya Anxocare vet tablets help to calm your pet on days that involve travelling, unusual levels of noise or plenty of new people. This behaviour modifier is directed to deal with aggression, hyper excitability and restlessness due to stress. One of its key ingredients is 'Brahmi' or 'Indian Pennywort' which is said to relieve agitation or irritation. It is also said to enhance mental performance, promote retention and receptivity. Winter Cherry is another key ingredient which is said to protect one from the effects of stress.
- Product type: Tablets to reduce the effects of stress
- Suitable for cats and dogs
- Key ingredients include Indian Pennywort and Winter Cherry
- Generally used for stressful events like travelling, increased noise levels etc.
- Please consult a vet before using (esp. for dosage recommendations)
- Check for possible allergens
- Small Breed Dogs 1 to 2 tablets twice daily
- Large Breed Dogs 2-3 tablets twice daily
- Cats 1 tablet twice daily
Please Note: This is only a guide, check with a vet before starting your pet on Anxocare
HUFT Tip: On occasions like Diwali or other festivals that involve loud music or crackers, make sure your pet is in a safe space. Loud noises tend to scare dogs and in their panic, they often exit their home in an effort to get away from the noise. Cordon off a quiet space at home and ensure your dog is safe and stress-free. Keep an id tag on your pet.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Himalaya Anxocare Vet Tablets - 60 tabs
I'm satisfied with the product which was neatly packaged and delivered on time.
I've been giving these to one of the stray dogs, who is pretty hyperactive, as per the dosage mentioned at the back of the bottle. The product works pretty well and I can already see a diffence in her behaviour. She has been calmer and more receptive to our commands compared to a month ago. I'd recommend this product.