HUFT aims at safe-guarding the confidentiality of our customers and site visitors (“You/Your/Yours”). The Policy hereby governs the privacy of the personal information i.e. any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the person to whom such information pertains (“Personal Information”).
The User visiting HUFT does so at their own discretion and agrees to give their informed consent prior registering with us. Your personal details (name, location, e-mail address, debit/credit card information) will not be sold or rented by us to any third party without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure; we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. However, we hold no responsibility for any action of third party that may have directed you to our website.
- COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
If you become a registered member of HUFT, you will be able to receive promotional emails regarding latest offers and discounts from us. You may also receive such communication if you have made a purchase as a guest user.
Please note that in case you don’t wish to receive such e-mails, you have the full liberty to opt-out of such communication any time. You can unsubscribe by visiting ‘My Details’ in ‘My Account’ if you are a registered user; or simply click on “to unsubscribe” link given in the mail.
The User agrees to give their expressed consent prior to their registration on HUFT. The Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password of their registered account and for all other sensitive information provided by them on HUFT. The Users are permitted to review the information provided on HUFT and shall be able to seek correction, amendments, or deletion of their Personal Information where it is inaccurate.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
- correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
- facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
- As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
- USAGE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PROFILE DATA
We use your personal information to:
- provide the services you request;
- to resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems;
- promote a safe service;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services;
- inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- request optional online surveys
Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
You may be linked to our website from our advertisers, network partners or any other third party. We hereby declare that we hold no liability or responsibility for the ‘Privacy Policies’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’ of these web sites. Please read their policies carefully before sharing any of your details.
- SAFETY OF PAYMENTS
HUFT ensures in taking every possible precaution in protecting its User’s Personal Information. When the User enter sensitive personal data such as Bank account details, credit card or debit card details or any other payment instrument details for registration is shared on HUFT , the said information gets encrypted and is protected with a trusted encryption software on HUFT. However, the User shall be solely responsible for providing their credit cards, debit cards and/or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. HUFT takes no responsibility or liability for an improper use of any information relating to the usage of credit cards/debit cards. If the Users have any query regarding the security of their Personal Information provided to HUFT, the Users are free to contact HUFT at the given address on the Website.
- PRIVACY RELATED INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
Phone number :- 011-40845122
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 2nd September 2019