The Himalaya Digyton Plus is formulated to help digestion by stimulating the secretion of relevant enzymes in the stomach. It's antibacterial, antispasmodic and bowel regulating properties also help to control gastric infections that are commonly associated with adult dogs. Key ingredients in this formula include Black Pepper and Licorice. Black Pepper helps overall digestion thanks to its sialagogue action which prompts the secretion of saliva in the stomach. It also has anti-flatulent and digestive properties. The liquorice on the other hand helps to treat gastric infections and abdominal pains. It also has spasmolytic action.
- Product type: Digestive stimulant for adult pets
- Suitable for cats and dogs
- Key ingredients include Black Pepper and Licorice
- Generally used on indications of Indigestion, colic, flatulence, intolerance to sudden food changes, Irregular bowel movement and functioning
- Shake bottle before use
- Please consult a vet before using (esp. for dosage recommendations)
- Check for possible allergens
Dosage Instructions (As recommended by Himalaya)
Small Breed Dogs - 5 ml twice daily
Large Breed Dogs - 10 ml twice daily
Cats 2.5 ml twice daily
Please Note: This is only a guide, check with a vet before starting your pet on Digyton Plus
HUFT Tip: When switching from one dog food to another, it is best to do so gradually. This will allow your pet's tummy to get used to the new food.