HUFT The Indian Collective Ambar Indigo Dog Bowtie
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
- Get Flat INR 250 Off On All Orders above INR 3499. Use Code: HUFTNOW
- Get Flat INR 149 Off On All Orders above INR 1799. Use Code: HUFTLOVE
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Inspired by the rich blue skies of India, we€š¬€ž¢ve made our HUFT Ambar Indigo Bowtie especially for your dog.
This bow tie is made with naturally dyed fabric in traditional Dabu hand block print bringing you closer to your Indian textile roots. The comfy accessory is made of cotton and feels really gentle on your pet's skin. It comes with a soft elastic loop at the back so you can insert it in your pet€š¬€ž¢s collar. The iconic golden metal branding adds that extra celebratory touch that your dog€š¬€ž¢s accessory needs!
What is Dabu print?
Dabu hand block print is a traditional Indian printing technique which dates back to 675 AD. This process includes manually printing patterns on the textiles by using carved wooden blocks.
- Festive Indigo dog bow tie
- Made of cotton
- Detachable Bow Tie
- Naturally dyed print technique
- Comfy and easy to wear
- Gentle on your pet's skin
- Soft elastic loop for collar insert
- Features iconic HUFT golden metal branding
- Suitable for all dog breeds
- Made in India, with love
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Air dry in shade
- Steam iron, if needed
- The fabric is dyed using natural dyes and may bleed colour
- We advise you to hand wash separately
- Wash it before your dog wears it for the first time
- We recommend pet parental supervision when pets are wearing accessories
- Please remove the accessory if your pet is uncomfortable, exercising or playing