HUFT The Indian Collective Gul Dog Shirt - Maroon
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Festivals are all about celebrating the day and spending time with your family. This festive season, lets make sure that your dog is as decked up as you are in the HUFT Gul Shirt.
Made of cotton, this shirt is comfortable to wear and gentle on your pets skin. The shirt is made from naturally dyed fabric with hand block print technique, bringing you closer to your Indian textile roots. This ethnic dog shirt comes with a mandarin collar with stylish short raglan sleeves. For ease of wear, the shirt has full velcro on the front and the high tummy cut lets your pet pee with ease!
The best part is you can twin with your hooman with a matching shirt!
The Irish Setter in the picture is wearing size 4XL.
- Made of cotton
- Comfortable and gentle on your pets skin
- Naturally dyed fabric
- Traditional hand block print
- Full velcro closure in front
- High tummy cut for easy pee breaks
- Made in India, with love
- Hand wash your naturally dyed shirt separately in cold water, using mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry inside out, in the shade
- Do not soak the shirt for a long time and do not rub
- The fabric is dyed using natural dyes and may bleed colour
- It is advisable to hand wash the shirt, separately
- We recommend pet parental supervision when pets are wearing clothing
- Please remove the clothing if your pet is uncomfortable, exercising or playing
No Exchanges & Returns