Sometimes, it is necessary to restrict your pet's entry to certain parts of your home. Perhaps it is the kitchen, where an unruly pet can cause havoc. Or maybe you just need your pet to stop chasing the broom while you are cleaning up. The Savic dog barrier comes in handy in these situations.
It is simple to set up between doorways and does not require you to drill in any permanent holes in the woodwork or walls. If your doorway is slightly wider than the barrier, extensions of specific sizes are also available.
Extra-strong dog door, ideal for restricting access to any room in your home. Suitable for homeless dogs. Adjustable two-way opening with owner-friendly double locking mechanism. Easy to install. Adjustable to openings between 75-84cm. Extensions available separately. No drilling required.
- Indoor use only
- Adjustable to fit openings between 75 and 84 cm
- Not to be used across windows
- Recommended for dogs, not for children
- Can trap small hands if not careful
- Extensions available separately (max 4 per gate)
- Drilling not required
Using the Gate: Press button, lift the lever and raise the door. To close it, align the handle with the frame and lower the level until it locks into place.
- A swinging gate can trap small hands
- Daily check is recommended
- Should not be climbed over
- Do not remove safety instructions
- Incorrect fitting or positioning of this safety barrier can be dangerous
- Do not use the safety barrier if any components are damaged or missing
- Carry out installation away from pets and children
- 2.5 Foot: 75 - 84W x 75H cm
- 3.5 Foot: 75 - 84W x 107H cm