Orijen Freeze-Dried Adult Dog Food provides 90% meat to suit your pet's biological needs. This food goes through a special freeze-drying process. Fresh ingredients (90% meat and 10% veggies) are freeze-dried without cooking or adding preservatives. This keeps all the nutrition (and the flavour) of these fresh ingredients intact. The freeze-drying process lasts up to 18 hours to remove all traces of water and leave behind only rich, nourishing meat.
- Product type: Freeze-dried dog food
- Suitable for adult dogs
- 90% meat inclusions, 10% vegetables
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios
- Free-run chicken and turkey and wild-caught herring and flounder
- 20 servings for an 11 lb (4.98 kg) dog in each 16 oz (453.59 grams) bag
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately. If still uneaten after 3 days, please dispose
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Always check with a vet before altering your pet's diet
Chicken (ground with bone), turkey (ground with bone), whole herring, chicken liver, chicken heart, whole eggs, spinach greens, pea fiber, turkey liver, turkey heart, whole flounder, ground whole sunflower seeds, whole pumpkin, butternut squash, whole carrots, whole cranberries, whole blackberries, whole blueberries, apples, pears, plums, apricots, brown kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, dandelion root, summer savory, peppermint leaf, ginger root, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate.
Feeding Instructions: Place medallions in a clean dish and break into quarters. Add quarter cup of warm water to rehydrate (stir to speed up rehydration). This will enhance the flavours. Best served when soft throughout (this should take 3-5 mins). You can also break a medallion and sprinkle it over their meal to entice fussy eaters. Refrigerate leftovers immediately and dispose of leftovers after 3 days.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Other Orijen Products
- Dry Dog Food
Availability: 2450 in stock
Availability: 483 in stock