Orijen Six Fish is made with fresh and whole fish caught from the cold Pacific Waters off Vancouver Island's coast. It is made in line with Orijen's Biologically Appropriate* philosophy. It has up to 85% wild caught fish meat and 15% is veg and fruits. Nutrient-Dense WholePrey Ratios ensure that the nutrients that your pet needs are given to them naturally (the only additives are zinc and copper). To make the food more tempting, freeze-dried cod liver improves the flavour. The recipe is made in Orijen's own kitchens and no part of the process is outsourced.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Biologically Appropriate Food
- Suitable for all life stages and breeds
- Includes fresh Pacific Pilchard, Rockfish, Sole, Mackerel, Hake and Flounder
- 85% Wild caught fish meat inclusions
- 15% Fruits and veggies
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios
- 2/3 of the fish are fresh (i.e. refrigerated) or Raw (i.e. flash-frozen) both without preservatives
- 1/3 fish are gently dried at 90 degrees
- Freeze-dried cod liver improves flavour
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
*Orijen's Biologically Appropriate Philosophy: Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats. Anatomically, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. It is to suit these biological needs that Orijen's food recipes have a large meat protein content. This diet takes into consideration three key points -
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios - so all nutrients are supplied naturally through the meat inclusions
- Regionally sourced meats that are prepared in-house to control quality and freshness
- Variety of meats, naturally reared to provide ample nutrition
HUFT Tip:To get the flavours in the dog food out, soak the kibble in warm water for a few minutes before serving. This will also make the kibble softer and easier to eat.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Ingredients: Fresh whole pacific pilchard (18%), fresh whole pacific mackerel (13%), fresh whole pacific hake (12%), fresh whole pacific flounder (5%), fresh whole rockfish (5%), fresh whole sole (5%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 5%), whole herring (dehydrated, 5%), alaskan cod (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4.5%), whole blue whiting (dehydrated, 4%), herring oil (4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, sunflower oil (cold-pressed), whole pinto beans, cod liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.