This dry food diet is formulated to boost the digestive system and intestinal functions which tend to get slower due to inactivity.
Royal Canin uses a special L.I.P. digestive science innovation to create a diet that contains easily digestible protein, special fibre and specific nutrients to reduce the quantity and odour of their stool. It also helps in hairball reduction and maintains the health of the urinary system.
- Dry food for cats
- Suitable for indoor cats
- Aids in odour reduction of stools
- Hairball reduction
- Aids urinary health
- Lower calorie content to suit the lower activity levels
- Protein content - 27%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: There's no doubt the smell of your cat's poo is the bane of your existence, and the truth is, the food you're feeding them may be contributing to that. Foods that are high in protein can produce stinker poo. Try out different brands of food and litter as well to see what is best for you and your cat. Some litter may be better at absorbing scents than others.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Dry Cat Food
- Other Royal Canin Products
Availability: 8 in stock