Royal Canin Feline Renal cat food is a high energy and highly digestible diet for cats with renal trouble. This dry food formula is specially formulated with low protein, phosphorus, antioxidants and EPA/DHA and is only to be used as a supplemental or intermittent diet.
- Dry food for cats
- Suitable for cats with urinary problems
- Low protein content - 21%
- Special aromatic kibble to increase appetite
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:Cats with chronic kidney disease often have very poor appetites making it necessary to give them diets that are loaded right nutrients (and flavour to tempt them to eat). It's better to avoid high-protein treats as they will be harder to process.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.