Availability: Out of Stock
Product Type: Food
Country of Origin: Poland
The Vitapol Economic Food for Rabbits has been formulated to meet your pet's daily nutritional requirements. It has plenty of fibre to facilitate smooth digestion. It is a mix of a number of ingredients including high-quality meadow hay (20%), dried vegetables and fruit. Besides its nutritional value, the hay helps keep your rabbit's incisors in check by trimming it as they chew. Among the many vegetables in this feed are beetroot and carrots to supply vitamins B, A, C and PP. Dried apple is included in small quantities thanks to its benefit to your rabbit's digestive processes and its excellent effect on intestinal peristalsis. Pea flakes contribute amino acids that your rabbit's body doesn't produce. Linseed helps keep the coat healthy.
- Product type: Rabbit food
- Complete diet for rabbits
- Contains 20% high-quality meadow hay
- Contains dried vegetables and fruit
- Beetroot and carrots for nutrition
- Dried apple and Pea Flakes
- Always check with a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Clean out the remnants of the previous meal before serving a new one
- Never feed above recommended quantities
HUFT Tip: Fresh vegetables keep your pet hydrated and this, in turn, helps better digestion. Celery, Radish tops, cucumber and broccoli are great for this.
Feeding Instructions: (This is just a guide, please check with your vet for specific quantities)
Serve your rabbit approx. 50-85 g of food per day (this depends on your pet's weight, race and age).
Storage Instructions: It is packaged in such a way that allows reclosing after you serve your pet. This helps keep the feed fresh.
Ingredients: Grass meal, middlings and cereals, post-extraction meal from sunflower seeds, alfalfa meal, wheat, barley, corn, carrot, beetroot, wheat flakes, maize flour, linseed, beet pulp, apple, crushed peas, oats, fodder yeast, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, carrot meal
- Crude Protein% (min): 10.5
- Crude Oils and Fats% (min): 0,1
- Raw Fiber% (max): 15.74
- Raw Ash% (max): 7.1
- Humidity% (max): 12