Furlicks Skin & Coat Maple Syrup Pet Oral Food Supplement - 45g (30 Strips)
Login to check your rewards. Click here
Your mobile number is not registered with HUFT Rewards. Register Now
- Get Flat INR 150 Off On All Orders above INR 1999. Use Code: HUFTLOVE T&C
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Get Happi Doggy (At 70% Off) on All Orders Above 999
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Fur so soft, that you can't stop petting them! Isn't that THE DREAM for every pet-parent? Introducing Furlicks Skin & Coat oral strips for dogs & cats designed to deeply moisturize and promote healthy skin. These quick-dissolving strips are going to put an end to all the scratchiness, itchiness and odours that your pet's coat may bring and provide a glowing shine from within.
These strips don't just make them look dapper but also provide them with all the necessary nutrition. How, you ask? This is because each strip is loaded with Biotin, Omega 3 & 6 & Chia Seed Extract. (name a healthy skin vitamin and we have got that!) They come in a natural maple syrup flavor that will leave your pet asking for more and making it a joy to consume, without any compromises to their health as one tiny strip is enough to support healthy aging, natural collagen production, skin repair and hydration.
Furlicks Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats | Biotin (Vitamin B7), Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids and Chia Seeds for Thick & Shiny Fur, Healthy Skin & Reduced Shedding (30 oral strips)
- VET FORMULATED ORAL STRIPS: Furlicks Multivitamin strips are vet-formulated supplements for canines and felines. 95% more bioavailable than traditional pet supplements, these strips dissove rapidly and facilitate immediate absorption of essential nutrients derived from plant extracts that are directly released into the bloodstream via the sublingual quick dissolve delivery system. Results? Complete nutrition in a matter of a few, tasty seconds!
- HYDRATED, SMOOTH SKIN: Designed to moisturize and promote healthy skin, these strips are perfect for pets challenged with skin discomfort or allergies with powerful, natural ingredients.
- OMEGA FOR SKIN: Omega-3 (DHA and EPA) and Omega- 6 (GLA) help protect the skin and coat and keep it shiny. EPA also helps combat inflammation which can lessen the intensity of many allergies. Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids also help moisturize your pet's skin, which in turn reduces shedding, prevents dandruff and lessens itchiness. Supple skin and a shiny coat are also indicators of good pet health. These fats can also be used to treat skin disorders such as seborrhea or seborrheic dermatitis.
- ESSENTIALS FOR HEALTHY SKIN & FUR: Biotin deficiency in pets appears as dry, flaky, crusty skin, hair loss, or dry, brittle hair. Biotin (Vitamin B7) not only contributes to healthy skin and coat, but is also used to treat allergic reactions in canines and felines and is involved in aiding linoleic acid function in the epidermis and dermis. Due to the high cellular turnover rate caused by constant shedding, Chia Seeds work as a vital supplement for skin and also help reduce water loss.
- THICK & LUSTROUS FUR: Chia seeds are a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid). They help in preserving the skin of the dog/cat, leading to a shiny coat. Biotin, an essential B vitamin aids rapid healing from hot spots, fungal infections, and other common skin conditions. These oral strips can help in skin repair and provide increased hydration by maintaining skin barrier function.
- RESTORE SHINE & SOFTNESS: Now, you can say goodbye to greasy or dirty coats which have an unpleasant smell. Omegas like EPA, DHA, GLA fight inflammation, improve moisture retention, alleviate skin dryness and control shedding. The right amount of moisture helps to manage excessive shedding while supporting the natural shine of a healthy coat. It also helps thicken fur and adds sheen.
For small dog breeds or cats: 1 strip once a day, For medium and large dog breeds: 2 strips per day.
- Guaranteed Analysis per Strip (125 mg): Crude protein min 0.01%, Crude fat min 0.01%, Crude fiber max 0.01%, Moisture max 3.00%, Zinc (as Zinc sulphate) 5mg min 3.430%, Vita- min A (Retinol palmitate) min 1000 IU, Vitamin E (as Tocopherol) min 10 IU, Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) min 20 mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) min 0.5 mg, Biotin min 180 mcg, Folic acid DFE min 100 mcg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 30mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 20mg, Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 10mg. Other Ingredients: Pullulan, Plant Cellulose, Lecithin, Chicken Flavor.