As an antilithic, the Himalaya Nfrotech DS Vet supplement helps to break down bladder stones and prevents them from re-forming. As a diuretic, it helps to remove excess fluid from your pet's body and flush out toxins. Thanks to its antiseptic properties, it is able to help prevent urinary tract infections as well.
- Product type: Antilithic, Diuretic and Urinary Antiseptic
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Key ingredients include leaves of Shilapushpa and rhizome of Pasanabheda
- prevents and manages recurring UTI
- Kidney Stones
- Non-specific Uretheritis and cystitis
- Check with a vet before giving your pet a supplement (ep. with regard to dosage)
- Please check for possible allergens
Can be fed orally, mixed with food or as directed by vet
Small breed dogs - 1 tablet twice daily
Large breed dogs - 2 tablets twice daily
Cats - 1 Tablet once daily
Please Note: This is only a guide, check with a vet before starting your pet on Himalaya Nefrotech DS Vet
HUFT Tip: The dosage of supplements required by a dog depends on his or her individual condition, lifestage, gender and similar parameters. So the dosage that works for one doggie may not work the same way for another. Remember to check with a professional for this.