Availability: Out of Stock
Product Type: Food
Country of Origin: Poland
It contains several vegetable (including parsnips, carrots, celery, dill and even beetroots) and has plenty of antioxidants like vitamins C and E. its celery component has multiple benefits including being anti-inflammatory, improving heart function and cleansing the body of toxins. It has natural skins which provides the body with a natural source of complex vitamins and minerals.
- 400 grams
- Complete guinea pig food
- Rich and varied source of nutrients
- Hard structure ensure necessary wearing down of the teeth
- Natural skins are a natural source of vitamins and minerals
- Do not feed above daily-recommended quantities
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Always check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
Feeding Instructions: Daily feeding quantity depends on the weight and age of the animal. Recommended quantity is between 35 to 50 grams - consult a vet for exact requirement for your pet.
Ingredients: wheat, sharps and grains, sunflower seed meal, alfalfa meal, barley, shelled oats, corn, parsnips, red sorghum, linseed, dried carrots, pea flakes, corn grain, beet, wheat flour, pumpkin seeds, red currant, celery root, willow bark, thyme, dill, beet molasses dried, oats, feed yeast, carotene Crude Analysis: crude protein% (min) : 13 oils and fats crude (min) : 3.2 raw fiber% (max) : 10.5 raw ash% (max) : 5.1 humidity% (max) : 12