The Virbac Allermyl Shampoo for cats and dogs has been formulated with glycotechnology (patented) to help manage Atopic Dermatitis. It is a foaming micro emulsion that is easy to use. Do check with a vet to see if it will be useful for your dog.
- Product type: Special shampoo to help manage Atopic Dermatitis
- Suitable for cats and dogs
- Patented glycotechnology
- Micro emulsion
- Check for possible allergens
- Use on recommendation of a vet
- Use only as frequently as suggested by the vet
Composition: Piroctone olamine in shampoo base - 0.5%w/w
Directions For Use: Wet the coat and apply shampoo. Massage it in to create a lather and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with water. Check with a vet on frequency of use as this changes from one dog to another.
HUFT Tip: Using a Zoom Groom or a Pet Grooming Glove during the bath will help shake off any loose hair from your pet's coat. This leaves behind only the healthy hair and reduces the amount of fur shed around your home.