HUFT Mini Grooming Set
- Get Flat INR 149 Off On All Orders above INR 1799. Use Code: HUFTLOVE
- Get Flat INR 250 Off On All Orders above INR 3499. Use Code: HUFTNOW
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Protect your pooch from ticks and fleas with the HUFT Mini Grooming Set. It contains an organic anti-tick and flea spray, a narrow tooth comb, and an organic healing balm. A safe alternative to chemical-based sprays, the anti-tick and flea spray is handmade, natural, organic and vegan, and uses only natural ingredients like lemongrass to repel ticks and fleas for a couple of hours at a time. The comb features narrowly-spaced teeth to pick up ticks, eggs, and any debris. The rubber handle offers a firm grip and makes combing your pet easier. Our healing balm is formulated to soothe irritated itchy, rough, and dry skin; and also helps to heal minor cuts and dry skin.
- Product type: Mini grooming set for dogs
- Contains: 1 Organic Spray + 1 Narrow Tooth Comb + 1 Organic Healing Balm
- Natural ingredients used to repel ticks and fleas
- The spray is handmade, natural, organic, and vegan
- The spray does not contain any harmful chemicals and is completely free of artificial colours, fragrances, alcohol, parabens, SLS/SLEs (also suitable for puppies above the age of 2 months)
- The comb features narrowly-spaced stainless steel teeth and a rubber handle for a firm grip; designed with smooth rounded edges which protect skin, helps prevent tangles & remove dead and loose fur
- Do not yank the comb at matted hair as it will hurt your pet. It helps to work gently in sections.
- The balm is moisturising, heals minor cuts and dry skin; can also be used on the body (minor cuts), snout and paws; contains natural ingredients such as tulsi, ashwagandha, neem, calendula, frankincense oil, and ghee
- Aids in grooming
- If your pet has any ailments or chronic conditions, please consult a vet before using these products
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
How To Use The Spray
Just ruffle your dog's coat and spray on the back, tail, legs, and belly. Do not forget to shield your pet's eyes while doing this. Rather than spraying directly on the head, apply a little on your palms and rub the formula in around the ears and on the head. Keep away from eyes and mouth. This spray is to be used on dogs above the age of 8 weeks.
How To Use The Balm
Put a small amount on your fingers and gently massage on the affected area