Login to check your rewards. Click here
Your mobile number is not registered with HUFT Rewards. Register Now
- Get Flat INR 150 Off On All Orders above INR 1999. Use Code: HUFTLOVE T&C
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Get Happi Doggy (At 70% Off) on All Orders Above 999
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
If you were wondering whether blueberries are good for your dog, the answer is YES!
Presenting Berry Bites by Heads Up For Tails.
Made with natural ingredients, Berry Bites is the perfect snack addition to your dog’s palate. A fine blend of high-protein chicken and antioxidants-packed blueberries, these bite-sized treats have been slowly dehydrated to make them crunchy and to preserve maximum nutrition.
Whether you serve it as a snack or feed it while training, your dog is guaranteed to love these fruity treats “berry” much.
Why add Berry Bites to your dog’s nourishment?
- Maintains healthy immunity
- Promotes dental hygiene
- Improves bone health
- Prevents inflammation
- Made with natural ingredients
- Rich in protein, antioxidants and vitamin C
- Slowly dehydrated to preserve maximum nutrition
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Bite-sized for easy consumption
- Suitable for all breeds and dogs above 12 weeks
- Perfect both as a training treat and a snack
- Made in India, with love
Feeding Instructions:Day 1 - Introduce a small portion
Observe for any digestive intolerance for the next 24 hours.
Day 2 - If all goes well, feed as below
- Small breeds: Upto 4 Pieces/Day
- Medium breeds: Upto 6 Pieces/Day
- Large breeds: Upto 8 Pieces/Day
- Always feed treats in moderation
- Always check ingredients for possible allergens
- We recommend pet parental supervision while feeding treats
- Store the treats in the original pack when not in use
- Once opened, store in the refrigerator or in a dark, cool, dry place
- Consume within 15 days of opening the pack.