Availability: Many in stock
Product Type: Massage oil
Vendor: Heads Up For Tails
Country of Origin: India
The HUFT Calming Massage Oil harnesses the soothing properties of lavender to help your dog de-stress. Lavender also works to ease motion-sickness and anxieties. This formula is completely natural and includes cold-pressed coconut oil which is excellent for the skin and coat. This massage oil has been effective as a home remedy for hot spots – just dab a few drops and gently massage into the area.
- Product type: Massage oil for dogs
- Natural formulation with lavender oil
- And organic cold-pressed coconut oil
- Soothes and de-stresses dogs
- Suitable for adults and pups
- Remember to check for possible allergens
Please note: Lavender oil is diluted with coconut oil to make it safe for dogs. However, it is always a good idea to introduce new products slowly to your pet. If you’re not sure if your pet is allergic to lavender oil, just apply a tiny bit on a small spot. Assess the skin’s reaction in a bit and gradually increase the amount you use.
Directions for Use:
- To use as a massage oil: Use as much as required for the whole body. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes before your pet’s bath.
- To use as a home remedy for hotspots: Add a few drops on to the area and gently massage into the skin.