Each Feed a Dog in Need Pouch contains 100 grams of dry kibble made with chicken as the main ingredient. These pouches were made to be easy to carry around. They are small enough to keep in your bag or stash in your car for convenience. If you spot a dog you like to feed on your daily commute or outside your home/office, all you have to do is open the pack and serve.
- It does not need refrigeration
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Offer a bowl of water, if possible
- Ensure that the pack is sealed when you receive it
Point to Note:
- Sometimes dogs can get possessive of their food. So, once you have served them, it is best to keep a distance until they have finished their meal.
- Fresh water is not always available so, setting out a bowl of water would really complete the meal!