Heads Up For Tails Organic and Natural Paw Balm handmade, natural, organic and vegan. Free from artificial colors/fragrances, alcohol, thickeners, SLS/SLES and parabens. This Paw Balm is useful throughout the year to soften your pets paw pads and to keep them healthy. We have packed it in a small aluminium container so it's convenient to carry it around and apply as required.
- Helps soothe and heal cracked paws throughout the year
- The essential oils used in this balm have natural tick and flea repelling properties
- We have used only natural ingredients to make it safe for your dog
- The wax used is candelilla which is a plant derived wax often used as a vegan alternative to beeswax
- Convenient to carry around
- Weight: 10 g
- Benefits: Moisturising, Anti-tick & Flea
When can you use it?
In the winter, the dry weather can cause your dogs paw pads to become hard and crusty. And in the summer, walking on hot surfaces can cause your dogs paw pads to crack. Applying paw balm helps soften and protect the paw pads in both seasons.
Direction for Use:
Why did we make a paw balm for dogs?
A dogs paw pads are often neglected because they're quite hidden. But for a dog with cracked or dry underpads, walking can be quite painful. We came up with a paw balm so this can be avoided and their paw pads are kept in the best shape. Walks and outdoor activity does not have to be uncomfortable for your dog.
One of the reasons that we were particular about using only natural ingredients is so that its safe to use this spray often.