Essential Omega Oils and fatty acids are important for the skin, coat and joints. Vitamins A, D and E make for strong bones, teeth and an immune system. A 100% natural recipe, it is devoid of artificial preservatives, colourants and flavours.
- Suitable for cats and kittens
- Main meat - Duck (70%)
- Inclusive of vitamins A, E and D
- No artificial preservatives, colourants, flavours
- No grain, wheat, soya or dairy
- Please check with your vet before altering your pet's diet
- Check ingredients for possible allergens
- Remember to remove food from plastic tray and serve in a bowl
- Best served at room temperature
Composition:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Freshly prepared: 70% duck (min 26%), and chicken, minerals, salmon oil, sunflowerÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â oil.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Analytical Constituents:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Protein 10%, Fats 10%, Fibre 0.5%, Crude Ash 3.2%, Moisture 75%.
Nutritional Additives/kg:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Vitamin A 5300iu, Vitamin D3 530iu, Vitamin E 7.95mg, Taurine 500mg,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 151mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 35mg, Manganese SulphateÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 16.5mg, Sodium Selenite 1.18mg, Calcium Iodate 0.84mg.
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â For cats
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 2-3 pots per day (less if used as a topper)
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â For kittens
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 1 pot per day (less if used as a topper)
*This should serve only as a guide to your pet's feeding requirements. You should also take into account your pet's breed, age and level of activity. To ensure accurate feeding quantities, we recommend taking the advice of a vet.