This treat is made from real chicken and loaded with the goodness of spinach. It contains L-carnitine to help burn body fat and Inulin which helps to regulate the digestive system. It also has vitamin A which helps keep the vision clear for longer.
- Food Type : Dog treats
- Suitable for all dogs
- Contains chicken meat
- Contains L-carnitine to help burn body fat
- Contains Inulin which helps to regulate the digestive system
- Contains vitamin A which is essential to keep the vision clearer for longer
- Made in Thailand
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Small dogs (1-5kg)
Medium dogs (5-10kgs)
Large dogs (>10-20kgs)
Chicken meat, wheat flour, glycerine, sugar, tapioca starch, wheat gluten, cellulose, chicory root extract(Inulin), lecithin, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, skim milk powder, Chinese spinach powder, vitamin A, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, calcium pantothenate, nicotinic acid, folic acid, biotin, choline, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium, zinc, iron, potassium, titaniumdioxide, grill chicken flavour, L-carnitine, sodium erythorbate, colorant sodium metabisulfite.
Crude Protein (min) 24%
Crude Fat (min) 9%
Crude Fibre (max) 6%
Moisture (max) 20%
HUFT Tip: Use dog treats to reward your dog for good behaviour. If you are consistent in your treat-giving, your pet will be consistent with good behaviour too.