This cat food contains Krill which is an excellent source of amino acids, and the fibre content reduces fur-balls. Prebiotics aid digestion and taurine (an essential for cats) help keep the heart, nervous system and sight in good health. Essential fatty acids promote a good coat and skin while natural antioxidants and vitamins aid the immune system and dental health.
- Food Type: Dry Cat Food
- Suitable for all breeds
- Rich in easily digestible protein
- Supplemented with taurine and krill
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural antioxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Cats are sticklers for cleanliness in all aspects of their lives. So remember that keeping their food and water bowls (and spaces) clean is important. A cat is quite likely to refuse food and water from unclean bowls.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initialguide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
Ingredients:Fresh chicken (26%), potato (26%), chicken meat meal (25%), pea starch, chicken oil, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents:Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.2%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorous 0.8%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 0.4%, Omega-6 2.9%.