Arden Grange Sensitive Adult Dry Dog Food - Ocean White Fish and Potato
Featuring Ocean White Fish as its primary meat source, it is easily digestible and metabolised. It is also great for dogs with sensitive skin and can be fed to dogs who like fish in their meals. Ce...read more
Availability: 15 items in stock
Product Type: Dry Food
Vendor: Arden Grange
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Featuring Ocean White Fish as its primary meat source, it is easily digestible and metabolised. It is also great for dogs with sensitive skin and can be fed to dogs who like fish in their meals. Cereal and grain free, it reduces the chance of common dietary allergies flaring up. A carefully formulated Omega 3:Omega 6 ratio helps alleviate inflammation.
- Dog Food: Dry Dog Food
- Best suited adults with sensitive tummies
- Ocean White Fish protein
- Easily digested
- Hypoallergenic: Free from grains, cereals, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics - FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
Ingredients: Potato 50%, ocean white fish meal 26%, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole linseed, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 9%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 2.3%, Phosphorous 1.5%, Omega-3 0.95%, Omega-6 2.79%.
HUFT Tip: If not available in re-sealable packaging, store dry food in airtight containers in order to maintain its integrity.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantities to suit your pet