Fish protein is easier on the tummy so this recipe is perfect for dogs who need an easily digested meal. It often recommended by canine behaviourists as it may encourage good serotonin levels. It is also said to stabilise blood sugar and facilitate controlled energy release.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Suitable for all breeds and life stages
- Fresh Scottish Salmon
- Rich in easily digested protein
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics - FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colours and preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
Ingredients: Fresh salmon 26%, rice 26%, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25%, Fat Content 15%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 8.5%, Omega-6 3.10%
HUFT TIP: Alter your pet's diet gradually. A sudden change in their diet might upset his tummy and make him ill. Start by adding small quantities of the new food to your dog's usual food. Increase the quantity of the added new food gradually, until you can replace the previous food completely.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity for your pet
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Dry Dog Food
Availability: 2448 in stock
Availability: 480 in stock