These Banana and Carrot doggie treats are packed with vitamins and minerals. They are 100% natural and nutritious. Loaded with farm fresh vegetables and fruits, your dog will love the naturally fruity flavours and the chewy texture of these treats. These treats are low in saturated cholesterol and sodium and are a good source of dietary fibre which is essential to maintaining gastrointestinal health.
- Treats for dogs
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs
- 100% natural ingredients
- Rich source of dietary fibre
- No preservatives or artificial colours added
- Low in saturated cholesterol and sodium
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
- Always check ingredients for possible allergens
Farm Fresh Ingredients
Made With Love
No Artificial Sugars
Many dogs have very sensitive digestive systems and can get affected by treats that are loaded with too many chemicals and preservatives. Feed your dog natural treats and chews and you will see the difference in their health and coat.
Banana and Carrot
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol) Thiamin, riboflavin, potassium, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, pantothenic acid, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, copper, and manganese.
This is a range of natural, dehydrated treats made with limited, healthy ingredients. All we do is slow-cook farm fresh, produce in small batches to retain their nutrition and flavour.
- We use farm fresh and Human Grade ingredients only
- The ingredients are chosen only for their nutritional value, so there are no filler ingredients.
- These treats do not contain any preservatives or added flavours. We only include the ingredients that we have mentioned.
- These are healthy for your pets and provide them with a host of nutrients
What inspired Sara's Treats?
Our in-house Labrador and muse, Sara simply LOVES treats. Rather than feeding her highly processed treats that offered little nutrition, we decided to come up with some minimally processed, nutrient-rich treats that could make her snack breaks healthy. And this is exactly what Sara Treats are.