Sara's Doggie Treats - Chicken Liver With Turmeric - 80 g
Heads Up For Tails Chicken Liver With Turmeric doggie treats are packed with flavour from farm-fresh chicken liver. These dehydrated treats are slow-cooked at specific temperatures to retain all ...read more
Availability: 183 in stock
Product Type: Treat
Vendor: Heads Up For Tails
Country of Origin: India
Heads Up For Tails Chicken Liver With Turmeric doggie treats are packed with flavour from farm-fresh chicken liver. These dehydrated treats are slow-cooked at specific temperatures to retain all their nutrients. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory agent. These treats are rich in Vitamin A and Iron giving your dog a healthy, nutritious snack.
- Treats for dogs
- Suitable for all breeds of dogs
- 100% natural ingredients
- Contains farm fresh chicken liver
- Antibiotic, hormone and preservative-free
- Rich in Vitamin A and Iron
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
- Always check ingredients for possible allergens
HUFT Tip: Treats are can be very filling and should always be fed in moderation. Never give your pet more than the recommended quantities of treats.
Ingredients: Chicken liver and turmeric.Vitamin and Mineral Content:Vitamin A and iron.
This is a range of natural, dehydrated treats made with limited, healthy ingredients. All we do is slow-cook farm fresh, produce in small batches to retain their nutrition and flavour.
- We use farm fresh and Human Grade ingredients only
- The ingredients are chosen only for their nutritional value, so there are no filler ingredients.
- These treats do not contain any preservatives or added flavours. We only include the ingredients that we have mentioned.
- These are healthy for your pets and provide them with a host of nutrients
What inspired Sara's Treats?
Our in-house Labrador and muse, Sara simply LOVES treats. Rather than feeding her highly processed treats that offered little nutrition, we decided to come up with some minimally processed, nutrient-rich treats that could make her snack breaks healthy. And this is exactly what Sara Treats are.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
But he enjoys these treats with no problems. I always order a packet or two of these...