These little burgers contain vitamin E which that is highly beneficial for the muscles, circulatory system and also has antioxidant properties. These treats are easy to digest and made from real chicken meat, perfectly nutritious and tasty too!
- Food Type : Dog treats
- Suitable for all dogs
- Contains chicken meat
- Bite sized- the perfect training aid
- Rich in vitamin E which is an antioxidant, good for the muscles, circulatory system and healing injuries
- Made in Thailand
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip: Use treats as intelligently as possible and try to restrict them to rewarding your dog for good behaviour and obedience in the growing years. A cute, naughty puppy will grow into a big dog that just won't listen!
Treats should always be fed in moderation as they add to the daily calories count of your pet's diet.
Chicken meat, wheat flour, water, glycerine, sugar, tapioca starch, wheat gluten, soy lecithin, artificial flavour (hydrolyzed soy protein, yeast extract, lactic acid, sugar, water), powdered cellulose, smoke flavour, sodium tripolyphosphate, salt, alpha tocopherol, sodium erythorbate, iron oxide (colour), caramel (colour)
Crude protein (min.) 24 %
Crude fat (min.) 5 %
Crude fibre (max.) 1 %
Moisture (max.) 20 %
Vitamin E 50Iu/kg