Arden Grange Large Breed Puppy/Junior Food - Fresh Chicken & Rice
Joint and bone development at a slow and steady pace is very important for large breed pups. This food is inclusive of nutrition that aids this including chondroitin, MSM and glucosamine. These hel...read more
Availability: 15 in stock
Product Type: Dry Food
Vendor: Arden Grange
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Joint and bone development at a slow and steady pace is very important for large breed pups. This food is inclusive of nutrition that aids this including chondroitin, MSM and glucosamine. These help to maintain strong joints and supple cartilage. With 35 % of the food being made up of chicken, it is rich in protein that helps puppies grow strong. This recipe differs from regular Puppy Junior as it is less energy dense, ensuring the steady and measured growth that is so important for large breed pups.
- Food Type: Dry Dog Food
- Most suitable for pups of large or giant breeds (from 8 wks+)
- Pups of large and giant breeds (younger than 8 wks of age - check with a vet)
- Moderately energy dense (for those dogs who undertake light work)
- Higher tryptophan content may promote serotonin levels and stable blood sugar
- Uses only fully traceable, ethically sourced salmon
- Human Grade Ingredients
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 26%, Fat Content 16%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 0.74%, Omega-6 3.35%.
Ingredients: Chicken, (chicken meat meal 30%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 19%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, krill, minerals, yeast, whole dried egg, whole linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, glucosamine (370mg/kg), MSM (370mg/kg), chondroitin (260mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides.
HUFT Tip: Especially with pups, it is important to regulate quantities of the food you give them. Ensure that each meal has the appropriate quantity (use a measuring cup if necessary) so you are neither overfeeding nor underfeeding your pup.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet