New
Out of Stock

Farmina N&D Grain Free Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food - Chicken & Pomegranate

₹ 1,990.00

Specially made to avoid grains or cereals, 60% of the Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food consists of chicken. The remaining 40% is from nutr...read more

2.5 kg
12 kg
New
  • Pay once a month
  • Free Shipping
  • Cancel Anytime

FAQs

Payments will be auto-billed monthly on your saved credit card. For instance, if you purchase on the 4th of the month, in the 3-months plan, there will be a payment deduction every 4th of the month

Shipping & Payment Details:

  • Product dispatch within 48 hours of purchase
  • A WhatsApp and email reminder with the product details will be sent 2-3 days in advance of the order date in each month.
  • Payment will be automated & deducted 1-day prior to shipment. You will receive a payment confirmation email accordingly.

Cancellation policy:

Cancellations possible up to 7-days prior to shipment date

In the event of cancellation:

  • Six-Month Plan: discount slab will shift to 3-month rate if cancellation occurs anytime between 3-months & plan end date and 0% if cancelled within the first 3-months of start date
  • Three-Month Plan: discount slab will shift to 0% if cancelled prior to end date

Availability: 17 in stock

Product Type: Dry Food

Vendor: Farmina

Country of Origin: Italy

Eligible for delivery? Check
PRODUCT INFORMATION
CUSTOMER REVIEWS
PRODUCT INFORMATION

Specially made to avoid grains or cereals, 60% of the Farmina N&D Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food consists of chicken. The remaining 40% is from nutritious veggies.

Fibre from the pumpkin contributes to a smooth functioning digestive system. Pomegranate has plenty of antioxidants to strengthen the immune system. This food has kibble size specially made to suit the large jaws of medium and maxi breeds.

Features

  • Food Type: Dry dog food
  • Suitable for adult dogs of medium and maxi breeds
  • Chicken, Pomegranate and Pumpkin
  • Grain-free and Gluten-free
  • Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
  • No artificial preservatives
  • AAFCO approved
  • Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
  • Always have fresh water available for your pet
  • Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.

HUFT Tip: Rather than feeding your pet one large meal a day, it may be better to split their meals into two or three servings. This is easier on your pet's tummy in terms of digestion.

Ingredients:

Fresh boneless chicken (24%), dehydrated chicken meat (22%), pea starch, chicken fat, dried pumpkin (5%), dried whole eggs, fresh herrings, dehydrated herrings, fish oil (from herring), fiber vegetable of peas, dried carrots, dried alfalfa, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannanoligosaccharides), dried pomegranate (0.5%), dried apple, dried spinach, psyllium (0.3%), dried sweet orange, dried blueberries, sodium chloride, dried brewer's yeast, turmeric root (0.2%), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.

Feeding Guide:
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
l
l.s.
Farmina N&D Grain Free Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food - Chicken & Pomegranate

Farmina N&D Grain Free Adult Medium & Maxi Breed Dog Food - Chicken & Pomegranate

₹ 1,990.00
2.5 kg
12 kg
Pre-loader
Message Us