Farmina N&D Quinoa (Skin & Coat) Duck, Coconut & Turmeric All Dry Dog Food, Grain-Free, Adult Breed
Login to check your rewards. Click here
Your mobile number is not registered with HUFT Rewards. Register Now
- Get Flat INR 150 Off On All Orders above INR 1999. Use Code: HUFTLOVE T&C
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Get Happi Doggy (At 70% Off) on All Orders Above 999
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat - Duck, Coconut and Turmeric is a complete food for adult dogs, suggested for nutrient intolerances and avert allergies. It a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness.
N&D Quinoa is the new Grain Free line from Farmina Pet Foods developed in Italy with first class regional ingredient which is a functional food for dogs and cats with specific nutrition needs. Quinoa is a superfood that fits perfectly into the Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy because it contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. This helps the products increase product protein content which has 92% of proteins comes from animal origin in totality. N&D Quinoa uses genuine ingredients to offer your pet a balanced and complete diet without any cereals, GMOs, or artificial preservatives. The range includes quinoa from organic farming in Italy. N&D Quinoa dry dog food is available in an ALL Breed- kibble sizes to best suit the specific nutritional needs of your dog.
- Suitable For All Dog Breeds
- Flavour: Duck, Coconut, quinoa with Turmeric
- 92% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains, 0% cereals.
- Limited ingredient diet.
- Recommended length of time: 3 to 8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear, this feed can be used indefinitely.
- The use of a single animal protein source that is Duck in Skin & Coat diet helps against food intolerance and allergies already known against other more common protein sources.
- It is enriched with Fish Oil, Omega-3 fatty acid and vitamins that reduce inflammation at various organs and body parts, like skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- The functional ingredients like Coconut is rich in Zinc which helps protect skin.
- Turmeric is rich in natural antioxidants and provides important nutrients for skin repair.
Compositions: Boneless duck (20%), dehydrated duck protein (20%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), quinoa seed extracted (8%), linseed, dried coconut (2.5%), turmeric (2.5%), inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, dried brewers€š¬€ž¢ yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate. Protein sources: boneless duck, dehydrated duck protein. Carbohydrate sources: pea starch, quinoa seed extracted.
ADDITIVES PER KG:
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 15000IU; Vitamin D3 1500IU; Vitamin E 600mg; Vitamin C 150mg; Niacin 37.5mg; Calcium D-pantothenate 15mg; Vitamin B2 7.5mg; Vitamin B6 6mg; Vitamin B1 4.5mg; Biotin 0.38mg; Folic acid 0.45mg; Vitamin B12 0.1mg; Choline chloride 2500mg; Beta-carotene 1.5mg; Zinc (Zinc chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 163.80mg; Manganese (Manganese chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine): 64.60mg; Iron [Iron(II) chelate of glycine hydrate]: 58.30mg; Copper (Copper chelate of hydroxy analogue of methionine 15.80mg; Selenium (Selenised yeast inactivated): 0.00088mg; DL-methionine, technically pure 4000mg; Taurine 1000mg; L-carnitine 300mg. Sensory additives: green tea extract 100mg; rosemary extract. Antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils.
Analytical composition: Crude protein 23.00%; Crude fat 12.00%; Crude fibres 2.80%; Moisture 9.00%; Crude ash 7.90%; Calcium 1.00%; Phosphorus 0.80%; Omega-6 fatty acids 2.20%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.40%; DHA 0.20%; EPA 0.10%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin sulphate 900mg/kg.
ENERGY VALUE: EM Kcal/Kg 3665 - Mj/Kg 15,33
Storage: Store in cool and dry place in a closed package