Farmina N&D Lamb, Quinoa, Broccoli and Asparagus Weight Management Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
- Get Flat INR 250 Off On All Orders above INR 3499. Use Code: HUFTNOW
- Get Flat INR 149 Off On All Orders above INR 1799. Use Code: HUFTLOVE
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Farmina N&D Quinoa-Weight Management - Lamb & Broccoli Asparagus recipe is a complete food for dogs, which helps in weight management of the pets and further help in curing/preventing obesity.
N&D Quinoa is the new Grain Free line from Farmina Pet Foods developed in Italy with first class regional ingredient and is a functional food for dogs and cats with specific nutrition needs. Quinoa is a superfood that fits perfectly into the Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy because it contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. This helps the products increase product protein content which has 94% of proteins comes from animal origin in totality. N&D Quinoa uses genuine ingredients to offer your pet a balanced and complete diet without any cereals, GMOs, or artificial preservatives. The range includes quinoa from organic farming in Italy.
- Suitable For All Dog Breeds
- Life-stage Adult Dog
- 94% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains
- Low level of FATS: Fats have the highest ENERGETIC DENSITY among nutrients. It is necessary to reduce the quantity of this highly caloric nutrient to reduce the total energetic density of the product.
- High level of Crude fiber contribute to reduce the energetic density of the product. They increase the satiety feeling and reduce the absorption of caloric nutrients which remain trapped into the fiber matrix.
- Low Glycemic Index source of QUINOA and pea starch deliver glucose slowly to the blood after the digestion. This leads to the pet having enough glucose in blood for longer time and do not want to feed more often. The slow release of sugar prevents Diabetes and Overweight
- Broccoli is a low-calorie food rich in natural antioxidants, minerals (calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium), vitamin C, B1, B2, fibres that promote satiety and support healthy intestinal transit.
- Asparagus has a diuretic property. It stimulates the intestinal peristalsis and helps in purify the body from toxins. Asparagus is rich in vitamins which favor the metabolism and increase the fat burning activity.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place in a closed package
Composition: lamb (20%), dehydrated lamb protein (20%), pea starch, pea fibre, quinoa seed extracted (8%), chicken fat, linseed, dehydrated herring protein, fish oil (from herring), dried broccoli (3.0%), dried asparagus (3.0%), dicalcium phosphate, alfalfa meal, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.
Analytical composition: crude protein 28.00%; Crude fat 8.00%; Crude fibres 8.20%; Moisture 9.00%; Crude ash 7.90%; Calcium 1.10%; Phosphorus 0.90%; Sodium 0.30%; Potassium 0.70%; Magnesium 0.13%; Omega-6 fatty acids 1.20%; Omega-3 fatty acids 0.25%; DHA 0.12%; EPA 0.10%; Glucosamine 1200mg/kg; Chondroitin sulfate 900mg/kg.
HUFT Tip: It is best not to let your dog do any strenuous exercise or play immediately after a meal. This is said to be one of the main causes for a condition called 'bloat' which can be fatal if not treated immediately. Give your pet a break of about an hour or two before letting him or her play.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
My overweight Indie approves. We've tried several hypoallergenic dry foods as he is a few food allergies... and tried this on account of recent weight gain. Worked well. eats it all up with no fuss. Can't comment on it aiding weight loss... as it is too soon to comment