Pedigree PRO Expert Nutrition Adult Small Breed Dogs (9 Months Onwards) Dry Dog Food
Login to check your rewards. Click here
Your mobile number is not registered with HUFT Rewards. Register Now
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Get Happi Doggy (At 70% Off) on All Orders Above 999
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
Pedigree Professional Expert Nutrition Range of dog food fulfills the specialized needs of your dog. The range provides quality nutrients, combining high quality ingredients with the science developed by our veterinarians and nutritionists at WALTHAM- the world's leading authority on pet care and nutrition.
- Professional dog food for adult small breed dogs
Alert & Agile (Quality Proteins & Omega Fatty Acids)
Dental Health (STPP)
Healthy Skin & Coat (Zinc & Omega Fatty Acids)
- Sodium Try polyphosphate (STPP) supports dental health in dogs
- Extra Zinc, Omega 3 & Omega 6 ensures healthy skin and coat
- Prebiotics (MOS) help promote Digestive health in adult dogs
- Ideal for dogs from 9 months onwards
- Suitable for Cocker Spaniel, Lhasa Apso, Pug, German Spitz & Beagle
- Contains Min. 20% Protein, Min. 15% Fat, Max. 5% Crude fibre and Max. 10% Moisture
- Formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
Ingredients: Cereal & Cereal By-Products, Chicken & Chicken By-Products, Meat & Meat By-Products, Vitamins & Minerals, Soyabean oil, iodized Salt, Prebiotics (Mannan Oligosaccharides), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Antioxidants, Permitted Preservatives & Flavours, Zing Sulphate Monohydrate.
|Crude Fat (min.)||%15,00|
- Toy Breed (< 5kg): 50g-125g /day
- Small Breed (6-10kg): 125g-200g /day
- Medium Breed (10-15kg): 200g-300g /day
- Provide a separate bowl of clean drinking water
- When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is properly sealed.
- On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.