Designed to help support a healthy digestive system and reduce the quantity and odour of their stools, this diet contains highly digestible proteins, adapted fibre content and high quality carbohydrates. It is also enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), Omega-6 fatty acids and biotin that help to keep the coat and skin healthy.
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for Shih Tzus
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators
- Special kibble size
- Supports digestive health
- Helps reduce the quantity and odour of the stool
- Protein content - 24%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:The good news is that Shih Tzus live long lives and most get to celebrate many, many birthdays with you. Getting your dog there involves a lot of TLC, proper nutrition, regular exercise, loads of grooming and regular medical care. Being attentive and common sense play a big role in keeping your pet healthy and preventing injury and illness.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.