Royal Canin Canine Satiety is a special diet that has been developed to increase appetite satisfaction and aid in weight reduction. This dry food contains a unique blend of soluble and insoluble fibres that increase satiety and reduce spontaneous consumption of food.
- Dry food for Cats
- Suitable for cats on a prescribed weight reduction program
- Promotes satiety
- Supports joint and bone health
- Supports safe weight loss and helps avoid weight regain. 97% of cats lost weight over a 3 month period
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
- Enriched with nutrients to ensure optimal intake of protein, minerals and vitamins during a weight loss programme.
- High protein content helps support healthy weight loss while maintaining muscle mass.
- High natural fibre level helps keep cats satisfied between meals. Helped control begging in 82% of cats during weight loss.
HUFT Tip: Cats can easily gain excess weight if they are forced to live a sedentary lifestyle. This can cause major mobility problems in their senior years. More regular walks, an occasional swim or a good run in the park will work wonders.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
|Cat's weight (kg)||Start||After 4 weeks if the cat has not lost weight||Maintenance|