Dental hygiene is always an area of concern for pet owners who like their furry wards to flaunt sparkling teeth always.
Petkin plaque spray for dogs can work its magic on your dog's teeth in no time at all and is a completely safe and convenient solution. Pet owners will love fitting this into their ward's dental care routine on account of sheer effectiveness and convenience alone!
Petkin dog dental spray contains baking soda which offers premium brightening and cleaning in tandem. The best part? Your doggie need not be kept still for rinsing or brushing. This will come as a huge relief to parents with restless, hyperactive fur balls who cannot just stand still!
This dog grooming accessory specializes in wiping out tartar and plaque while cleaning up the gums and teeth simultaneously. This should definitely be on your list of essentials while going online shopping for dogs. Some of its features are listed below:
- Makes use of baking soda for superior brightening
- Does not require any additional rinsing or brushing
- Keeps teeth clean and shiny on a regular basis
- Works as a breath freshener
- Maintains oral hygiene of the pet
- Fresh breath at all times
- Colorless and tasteless
- Prevents tartar
- Whitens and brightens teeth
- Quantity- 4 OZ
- Ingredients -Water, glycerine, zinc gluconate, cetylpyridinium chloride, aloe vera gel, baking soda, mint flavor, potassium sorbate, methylparaben, malic acid
- Suitable for- Safe for daily use on dogs and puppies over 6 weeks of age, cats, and kitten
- Storage- Store in a cool dry place
Simply spray 4-6 times into your pet mouth around teeth and gums. No brushing required. The minty formula works invisibly to clean teeth, plaque, and tartar while freshening breath. You will start seeing results after the first few uses. Use daily for best results
Ships within 2 working days from our warehouse.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great products, swift delivery and just what we need each time is what Heads Up for Tails is all about. Some of these I feel a little High priced like the ones in the bedding section and even the Plaque spray which a good 700 bucks for a 120 ml but for the quality and the use, I would still want to go for it! Needless to say, it lives up to its price.