This formula includes chicken as a protein source and it can also be used to feed smaller brachycephalic dogs like bulldogs and pugs who also need joint protection. Controlled energy intake with moderate fat content prevents unnecessary weight gain. The fat source is chicken oil which can be digested easily.
- Food Type: Dry dog food
- Suitable for Large (1yr +) and Giant Breeds (18 months +)
- Large kibble size
- Rich in protein
- Easy to digest
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock
- Free from added sugar and salt
- No genetically modified ingredients
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Boosted with Probiotics - FOS and MOS that help enhance the immune system
- Free from artificial colourings and preservatives
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Ingredients and Composition:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Chicken, (chicken meat meal 25%, fresh chicken 5%), rice 25%, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, chicken digest, whole dried egg, yeast, krill, whole linseed, minerals, glucosamine (740mg/kg), MSM (740mg/kg), prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, chondroitin (520mg/kg), yucca extract, cranberries, nucleotides.
Analytical Constituents:ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Crude Protein 24%, Fat Content 14%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorous 0.75%, Omega-3 0.49%, Omega-6 2.98%, L-carnitine (50mg/kg)
HUFT TIP: Changing your pet's food from one to another has to be done slowly. One should begin with giving minimum quantity of the new food to their pets, this gives your pet's tummy time to get used to the new food. Increase the quantity gradually until you are able to replace the previous dog food completely.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity for your pet.