This calorie dense diet contains krill (for protein and amino acids). Free of the usual allergens (beef, soya, dairy products and wheat gluten), it is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Food Type: Dry Cat Food
- Suitable for adult cats of all breeds
- Rich in easily digestible protein
- Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Supplemented with Taurine and Krill
- Hypoallergenic: Free from wheat, beef, soya and dairy products
- Made from traceable and sustainable food stock (no by-products, no GM ingredients)
- Contains natural anti-oxidants that helps protect the immune system.
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
HUFT Tip: Obesity in cats is a common problem and is very easy to correct. You just need to take another look at how much you are feeding your pet in accordance with his or her levels of activity. You should consult a vet to set a diet that is both nutritious and regulated.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note: This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet
Ingredients: Fresh salmon (26%), potato (26%), salmon meat meal (22%), chicken oil, pea starch, egg powder, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 8%, Crude Fibres 2.2%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorous 1%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 1%, Omega-6 4.3%.