Happi Doggy Vegetarian Dental Chew (Digestive Support) - Pumpkin & Mountain Yam (Singles) - 25 g
- Get Flat INR 149 Off On All Orders above INR 1799. Use Code: HUFTLOVE
- Get Flat INR 250 Off On All Orders above INR 3499. Use Code: HUFTNOW
This purchase will Feed A Dog In Need
Delivery & Services
Expected delivery date -
Available for Pickup at
Locate Store: Google Map
The Care range from Happi Doggy is specially made to counter digestive issues and problems with your dog's skin and coat. This range has an Active+ ingredient that is distilled from essential plant oils. It prevents plaque from building up, removes tartar stains and kills bacteria. The Happi Doggy Dental Chew Care Pumpkin & Mountain Yam is made for digestive support. These two key ingredients encourage the absorption of nutrients and bind loose stools. It strengthens digestive functioning and relieves fatigue.
- Part of the Care range with Active+ ingredient
- Size of the treat Regular 4 inch
- Plant-based ingredients
- Contains Mountain Yam and Pumpkin
- The curved design massage the gums
- Different sizes suitable for all breeds and lifestages
- Grain-free, gluten treats
- No meat, meat by-products or filler ingredients
- In addition to aiding dental hygiene, these treats also provide digestive support. They are enhanced with pre-biotics.
- Help prevent plaque build-up, removes tartar stains, and kills bacteria
- Help keep bad breath at bay
- Aids dental hygiene
- Specially designed with bristles to scrape off plaque and tartar
Ingredients: Tapioca starch, Powdered cellulose, Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fibre, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium citrate, Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Pumpkin powder, Mountain Yam powder, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, Sunset yellow, Eucalyptus Oil
Why did we include this in our inventory?
Dental health is often neglected by pet parents but its very important for your dogs overall health. Diseases like periodontitis, if left untreated, can affect the functioning of other organs as well. Dental diseases can also be very painful for dogs. Besides brushing their teeth, giving dogs dental chews and treats help keep their pearly whites in good shape. These treats make a chore enjoyable for doggies as well.
Approximate Feeding Guideline:
- Fresh drinking water should always be available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure that the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item without thorough chewing may be harmful.
Please supervise your pet while giving a chew and dispose of it properly if it becomes a choking hazard
or develops sharp edges.
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
HUFT Tip: The number of treats you can give your pet per day depends on the size of your dog and the size of the treat. As a rule of thumb, it is recommended that your pet's treats be no more than 10% of their daily calorie intake.
Happi Doggy Dog Treats has a lot more to offer. Click here to find out.