HUFT YIMT Apple and Cinnamon Dog Biscuits
The Heads Up For Tails Yummy In My Tummy® biscuits makes treat time both nutritious and delicious. Your dog will love the natural taste of Yummy In My Tummy Apple & Cinnamon dog cookies. Conta...read more
Availability: Many in stock
Product Type: Biscuits
Vendor: Heads Up For Tails
Country of Origin: India
The Heads Up For Tails Yummy In My Tummy® biscuits makes treat time both nutritious and delicious. Your dog will love the natural taste of Yummy In My Tummy Apple & Cinnamon dog cookies. Containing real vegetables and fruits, these healthy treats are made of human-grade ingredients and are free of added sugar and artificial flavours.Apple is a good source of fibre, vitamin A and vitamin C. They come in 4 chicken and 4 vegetable flavours, out of which 2 are suitable for our gluten allergic friends.
- Product Type: Vegetarian cookies for dogs
- Suitable for all dogs
- Made from rice and chickpea flour
- Human Grade Ingredients
- Made with real fruit
- No added sugars or artificial flavours
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
- Always check the ingredient label for possible allergens
- These biscuits are oven-baked
- We use real ingredients so your doggie gets all their nutritional benefits
- We use only Human Grade Ingredients
- We have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian flavours
- We don't include any artificial colours or sugar so they are safe for your dog
HUFT Tip: You should always make it a point to check the ingredient label for possible allergens.
Whole wheat flour, rice flour, apple, oats, cinnamon, jaggery, honey, vegetable shortening, salt, leavening agent, emulsifier and permitted preservatives.
Why did we make Yummy In My Tummy®?
Treats always come in handy in a household with a dog. Treats are used for rewards, training or to play a game with your dog. We wanted to give pet parents a healthy, conveniently sized treat to suit all these purposes. We oven-bake these biscuits and use real veggies, fruit and meat to make them more nutritious.