Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat dog food is a specially formulated diet for dogs who have to be put on a dietary management program as prescribed by a vet. This formula contains a balanced combination of highly digestible proteins that are low in fat (4.5%) (for dogs who have difficulty in digesting fats).
- Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for dogs with gastrointestinal issues
- Supports digestive health
- Low in fat 4.5%
- Low protein content - 20%
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never feed above recommended quantities unless prescribed by a vet
HUFT Tip:Dogs shouldn't eat one single, large meal a day or drink huge quantities of water at a time. Both are said to be possible causes for 'bloat' (a potentially fatal issue) and the food does not digest easily. Instead, split the large meal into two or three smaller meals spread across the day.
Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
- Other Royal Canin Products
- Dry Dog Food
Availability: 2445 in stock
Availability: 479 in stock